Recruitment Consultant at Clarity Consulting
Views:8 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Sales Role - IT (2-4 yrs)
Dear Candidates we have opening for Application Engineer - Specialty |Technical Sales
Objective / Key purpose of the job :
- A Technical Sales job consists of selling or introducing our products or services to new prospects and established clients. The Technical Sales Engineer's responsibilities : are to develop solutions using our products to customer's requirements, develop professional quotation packages, obtain and verify customer purchase orders, ensure on-time delivery to the satisfaction of the customer orders. This role is the primary interface between customers and our organization.
Professional experience : 2 to 4 years into Frontline
- Technical Sales & Service from Auto Ancillaries
- Adhesives, Industrial Consumables Industrial background is preferred.
Qualification and Education requirements :
- B.E. Mechanical with good academic records from a reputed institute
Key responsibilities :
- Technically understand Customer 's lubrication and tribology needs and provide lubrication solution, adding value in terms of better maintenance, higher productivity and process efficiency.
- Present and demonstrate BECHEM's specialty product range and help Customer appreciate the true value of BECHEM products resulting in business generation.
- Manage team of Service Personnel, Distributor and ensure optimal product performance to Customer's processes.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Manage customer accounts, grow an existing territory.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining aware on industry trends, product results, market activities etc.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with customer and scout for new areas of value add through Application Engineering.
- High level of Communication Skills both written & verbal.
Language fluency :
- English & Tamil.