Operations at Bridgepoint Capital N.V
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Technical/Customer Support Role - IT (1-3 yrs)
- We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they are across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Troubleshoot and replicate issues related to the product and resolve them.
- Comprehend creative solutions to handle queries from customers and give them an excellent level of service.
- Attention to detail while trying to figure out the issues and while collaborating with the internal teams.
- Have thorough knowledge of the product while continuously working towards the product's improvement.
- Achieve the KPI and objectives in the cadence set by the team.
- Learn and develop problem-solving skill sets for product improvement.
- Flexible and receptive to change for continuous product transformation.
- Workspace Requirements
- Private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good Internet speed (Above 50 MBPS Download and Upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in technical/customer support roles. (Preferably in a SaaS environment.)
- Technical aptitude to troubleshoot application issues.
- Passion towards amazing customer experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work 24/7.
- Good documentation skills to keep track of issues and tickets.
- Good knowledge of common apps and technologies in a professional environment.