Recruitment Consultant at Satori Group
Views:77 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Content Writer - IT (2-4 yrs)
Technical Content Writer
About the role :
Our client is looking for a professional technical content writer to write product user manual, marketing content, blog post, articles, and case studies.
Skills Set :
- Good communications skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Interviewing the SME.
Job Responsibilities of Technical Content Writer :
- Write product operation and maintenance manual in easy to understand manner.
- Read and analyse functional specifications and other Engineering-authored technical documents and extract useful information.
- Interview subject matter experts to obtain ongoing details for projects.
- Write content for B2B and B2C communication, social media, website content, blogs, brochures, product briefs, and case studies.
- Responsible for managing all social media pages and writing blog, web post.
- Email marketing; Sending emailer to prospect and existing clients.
- Writing newsletter, white papers and technical write-ups.
- Responsible for researching, conceptualising, writing, proofreading and editing original content for all media including electronic, print, online, digital etc.
- Create innovative ideas for creative campaigns.
- To write scripts for commercials based on brief given by sales and marketing teams.
- Work with marketing and sales team to write unique and specific technical write-ups for lead generation.
- To take care of all documentation work.