Technical Content Writer - IT (2-4 yrs)
Job Description / Responsibilities -
1. Prepare and draft instructional visual content and documents relating to AfterShip products.
2. Determine the best type of content and documentation (e.g. help center manuals, how to- s, FAQs), tailored for AfterShip's end users.
3. Work closely with technical support team to understand new product features and functionalities to design simple and easy-to-follow instructional documentation.
4. Determine the best method for delivery (e.g. videos, flow charts, infographics).
5. Gather feedback from relevant stakeholders (technical support and product feature teams).
6. Revise and update documents as per feedback received and align with new product feature releases.
7. Standardise format and content across all of AfterShip's product and service offerings.
Work experience : 2 years - 4 years
Functional Area : IT
Industry : Software Industry.
Desired profile of the candidate -
1. Written and managed a help center for SaaS product or web application.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Proactive team player.
4. Basic understanding of HTML.
5. Good understanding of tools to record videos and edit screenshots.
6 Excellent in Communication (English - both written and verbal)
Location : Noida