Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:17 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Content Writer - IT (1-6 yrs)
- Completely remote opportunity
- Our Client is a developer platform built to help tech teams minimize unplanned downtime and improve system reliability with better incident orchestration & alert management. The vision of the company is to be the easiest incident response platform and the mission is to help global engineering teams build reliable technology.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Collaborate with the software development/engineering teams and articulate well-structured content that highlights our value proposition through blogs/articles/whitepapers.
- To produce well-researched content for online publication and to create strong content that communicates our product value.
- To utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results with help from the team and analyze current content and make improvements as necessary.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- Knowledge or prior experience in writing content on any of the below topics/technologies is highly preferred
Cloud : AWS/Azure/Google
DevOps tools : (Linux, git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Prometheus, AWS services, Terraform, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.