Senior HR at Brainvire Infotech
Views:48 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technical Content Writer (2-6 yrs)
- Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and writing principles to develop high-quality, error-free, relatable, and engaging content.
- Create well-researched content on the allocated topics as part of the monthly calendar and also fulfill on-demand requirements.
-Incorporate the feedback received from the editor and business executive, as necessary to improve content quality.
- Keep proactive track of content performance based on Google Web Analytics in terms of the defined KPIs and take ownership of collating monthly/quarterly content performance reports for assigned product categories.
- Function as the primary touchpoint between content writers and business executives to maintain seamless delivery of content.
- Manage day-to-day assignment and delivery of all tasks for Writers/Sr. Writers as per the defined quality standards and timelines.
- Technology blogging experience would be a key differentiator.
- Experience in writing for native US and UK audiences would be a plus
- Should be comfortable working in a team comprising a diverse mix of people including content writers, editors, business executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.