Senior Associate HR at Unstop
Views:61 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Content Writer (1-2 yrs)
- Unstop is on the lookout for a technical content writer who has a knack for storytelling and who is the master of explaining complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. If you are someone who enjoys learning new programming languages and systems, then do read the roles and responsibilities and hit the apply button!
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
1. The candidate will be responsible for conducting research, writing articles, and creating technical content.
2. Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy and quality.
3. Create visual content such as infographics and/or diagrams to accompany written content.
4. Understand the comprehension level of an average engineering student and frame content such that it is easy to grasp.
5. Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in technology
- The interested candidate should have a degree in a relevant field such as computer science or IT.
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with technology and an interest in staying up to date with the latest developments.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in a simple and engaging manner.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of creating visual content is a plus.