Technical Content Developer - Education (1-8 yrs)
Unstop is looking for a full-time Technical Content Developer who will be taking ownership of our product - Assessments, and Courses.
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
- Analyze and design the course content curriculum based on the market requirements & standards
- Plan, design & curate quality content for our products, i.e., courses, quizzes, assessments & coding problems
- Build the most insightful prep material to crack the placement interviews of big companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- Manage the content and coordinate with other program managers, product managers, content heads to build a high-quality content product
- Understand client requirements, maintain the inventory for the question bank, and formulating new content
- Research, document, and create content maps
- Must have a Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Engineering or related fields
- 1-4 years of experience in the assessment/content creation
- Preference will be given to the candidate with prior experience in the software industry or Edtech space (preferably programming)
- Must know at least one programming language (C, C++, Python3, or Java and among others)
- Exposure to competitive programming and knowledge of data structures, algorithms
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality, and other parameters
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills