Talent Acquisition partner at Technadu
Views:11 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technadu - Content Editor (2-7 yrs)
I. Position / Job Title:
Job Title: Content Editor
Type: Full Time
II. Job Overview:
If you are seeking an opportunity that enables you to utilize your creative writing expertise in a flourishing environment and you have exceptional writing skills, then we welcome you to be part of our team!
We are looking for a Content Editor to research, write, proofread and publish online content. If you have excellent writing and editing skills and experience managing content calendars, we- d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application (cover letter and CV
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
III. Responsibilities :
- Manages a team of writers and is responsible for curating fresh, relevant, and informative content on a daily basis.
- Read content and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Edit the content ensuring its originality is maintained and publish articles of your own and other writers.
- Must know to keep the title and content engaging to the reader
- Rewrite the text to make it easier for readers to understand.
- Train new writers to meet the company's expectations in terms of quality, structure, SEO, etc.
- Share feedback to the writers for any improvements in their articles
- Propose improvements to the written composed content.
- Regularly update the important articles to keep them up-to-date in a timely manner.
- Prepare content for publishing on WordPress
- Discussing and planning a proper publishing strategy. Take in account major events, upcoming and current trends, etc.. while deciding the topics for the content calendar.
- Implementing strategies to increase readership
- Managing day-to-day operations in an efficient and effective manner.
- A good social media presence (like Twitter, Linkedin, etc- ) is encouraged. Prepare and publish social posts on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain relationships with the companies to ensure timely coverage
- Assign tasks to internal team members and freelancers
- Write fresh articles covering the latest tech trends and developments of the industry
- The codeword is 'Exceptional Editor' Please use this word in the subject line of your email to prove that you read the entire job description in order to be considered for the position.-
IV. Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing, or a related field
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress). You should know WordPress in detail like title, content, tags, category, etc..
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details for accuracy.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to maintain a positive environment.
- Strong leadership skills with phenomenal judgment skills.
- Amazing ability to write in creative and innovative ways.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command over English language. Exceptional knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent content editing skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A critical thinker.
- Excellent listening skills.
V. Prior Experience:
Minimum 2+ years of experience as editor.
VI. About Role
Seniority Level : Mid / Senior level;
Job Functions: Editing/Writing/Publishing
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Work From Home
VII. About TechNadu:
TechNadu (www.technadu.com) isn- t just a team of writers who report about technology innovations on a daily basis. We are an international team of tech enthusiasts who are building a digital bridge between today's technology and consumers.
As such, we cater to an extensive group of readers from across the world. Our content provides helpful information for both inexperienced individuals seeking answers to their IT-related problems, as well as fellow tech enthusiasts who want to learn about the latest technologies and products, before anyone else on the Web.
Please send your resume with a cover letter and we will reach out to you soon.