People Operation Department at Techjockey.com
Views:25 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Techjockey.com - Senior Role - Content Writing (8-14 yrs)
Techjockey Is Looking For Content Writer
Senior Content Writer
Company profile :
- We are world's first technology driven online Software-Store that helps compare and choose the right software for your needs. Currently associated with thousands of esteemed Software Vendors, Techjockey is a stellar platform for technology/software buying. We are disrupting the industry by catering over 10,000+ software products across 700 categories+ (Helped 76,000+ businesses as our clients in just the last 12 months). A highly experienced workforce, a resilient presence in the Indian market, and a stout clientele helps us provide the most suitable business software technology.
- We are a self-funded profit-making company, started in 2017. We are a team of IT Ninjas having decades of expertise in cross-platform skills and quality-integrated techniques for software product analysis. Currently we are 150+ employees company growing exponentially and are in phase of expansion as of now. Techjockey grew by more than 100% over last year and on its way to double itself again this year. We are headquartered at Delhi NCR and have global operations
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Take operational ownership of the Content creation schedule and have accountability for coordinating the internal task management platform.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Produce regular reports to provide insights into the performance of content across various marketing channels.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Edit content produced by team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Manage an existing roster of external content contributors, while continually seeking new contributors that specialize in subject matters that align with business priorities
- Implement, maintain, and refine an SEO strategy to improve the online reach of the OEM's products. Collaborate with SEO team to implement best practice technical SEO.
Perks at Techjockey :
- 360 Degree exposure towards marketing Strategies
- Get to work with young and vibrant team
- Health Insurance benefits
- Career Development plans
- Friendly Work Environment and Fun-Filled Employee Engagement Activities
- Flexible Work Timings
- 5 days working