RMG: Business Coordinator at Tech Mahindra
Views:73 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Mahindra - Customer Service Role (0-1 yrs)
- Responsible for responding to customer requests, including but not limited to, answering calls via a phone queue, customer emails, chat support requests and providing after hours on call support for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Support end-user devices/peripherals, including but not limited to computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing and security.
- Support activities include supporting end-users accepting IT break-fix requests from customers across multiple entry points, providing IT break/fix issue resolution or escalation of the issue to the appropriate team.
- First line help desk; resolve basic level 1 and some level 2 issues including remotely troubleshooting issues relating to hardware and software (typically Windows, Mac OS, Apple, Google for Work, Android Phone Support, MDM, AirWatch etc.)
- Exposure to retail industry devices such as Point-of-Sale devices, Zebra devices, switches, routers, printers, other store equipment devices is preferred.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests or incidents.
- Research issues and resolves technical problems.
- Creating/updating knowledge articles and support processes functions
- Experience - Minimum 6 Month to 1 Year (Mandatory) and 1 to 2 Years (Preferred)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to multitask.
- Exceptional ability to adapt and learn new platforms and skills on the fly.
- Exceptional sense of urgency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure involves dealing with constraints which are often outside of your control - these might be resource or time constraints, the difficulty of the task or having insufficient knowledge required to complete the task, or unforeseen changes or problems.
- Good to have : Experience using and proficient in Apple hardware, Mac OS, Google (G-Suite), Windows and Office365
- Good to have : ITIL Knowledge
- Graduate from an accredited institution or Under-graduate with relevant technical experience
- Previous customer/technical support or technology experience