Manager - HR at Teamwork Communication Group
Views:79 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Teamwork Communication Group - Manager - Public Relations (5-10 yrs)
- Managing multiple client account team (s) in the development and execution of the client's Public Relations (PR) strategy and plan.
- Supervising all the tasks related to execution of PR Plan and ensuring that outcomes are delivered in keeping with the company standards of quality, timeliness and professionalism.
- Account Managers are accountable for client servicing, media relations, maintenance of reports, files, hard copy & soft copy and their team.
- Any issues or conflict or complex situations are immediately brought to the attention of senior management.
- Account Managers are required to have good media relationships across all media and to leverage these relationships in servicing their clients. Maintain positive relations with regional and national media.
- Angle positive client stories and arrange periodic one and one client interviews.
- Client liaison with top management team.