Manager - HR at Teamwork Communication Group
Views:132 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Teamwork Communication Group - Event Strategist (5-8 yrs)
- Conceptualizing and Designing of summit content (theme/agenda/topics/concept/marketing messages) in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Identifying relevant speakers and roping them in/coordinating with them till the completion of the event.
- The speakers are identified under 3 categories: star speakers who become the showcase for the event, speakers who will be roped in keeping in mind the long term business interests of blue pen media/teamwork/Aequitas and speakers who are inducted due to sponsorship/commercial arrangement.
- Identifying Jury for Awards, roping them in, coordination. Identifying/recommending names for special awards (These awards are aimed at recognising those unique and genuine people/org whose work has really made an impact on the society.)
- Identifying partner organisations and reach out/rope in them, coordination. Theme/concept creations for potential sponsors to give them desired mileage from the event/investment.
- Invitation letters/pitches for government leaders/speech and message writing for them, roping them in and meetings (when required).
- Communication/coordination with advisory board members. Content writing/editing for all marketing collaterals: brochure, leaflets, website, social media message etc.
- Content for social media (Twitter/fb/linked in) and direct mailers - as per the timeline of respective campaigns.
- Also fortnightly blog around IHWS and Indian healthcare industry.
- Sourcing/editing articles of IHW souvenir. (Articles will be sourced from industry luminaries, star speakers, sponsors and also a few on the basis of commercial arrangement).
- Press releases and other press communications.
- Copies for media/outdoor advertising.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.