Manager - HR at Teamwork Communication Group
Views:719 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Teamwork Communication Group - Account Manager - Public Relations/Client Servicing (5-9 yrs)
- Managing multiple client account team (s) in the development and execution of the client's Public Relations (PR) strategy and plan (Expertise in healthcare sector preferred)
- Supervising all the tasks related to execution of PR Plan and ensuring that outcomes are delivered in keeping with the company standards of quality, timeliness and professionalism.
- Account Managers are accountable for client servicing, media relations, maintenance of reports, files, hard copy & soft copy and their team.
- Any issues or conflict or complex situations are immediately brought to the attention of senior management.
- Account Managers are required to have good media relationships across all media and to leverage these relationships in servicing their clients. Maintain positive relations with regional and national media.
- Angle positive client stories and arrange periodic one and one client interviews.