TeamStreet - Telecaller (1-2 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities : Telecaller
- The role of a telecaller fundraiser is to raise awareness about the client's campaigns to the people on the phone and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of the client.
- Develop an understanding of client's work MSF India, an independent global, medical humanitarian organization.
- Make calls and explain about the cause to members of the public
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with the prospects until they become a financial donor.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
- You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people.
Job Benefits :
- An opportunity to learn for many causes and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
- On the job training is provided to all new fundraisers on causes and also on techniques in talking to people on the phone and convincing them to become supporters.