Team/Senior Team Leader - Customer Service - Insurance (4-6 yrs)
"Only those applicants are requested to apply who have INSURANCE BACKGROUND"
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team's work, including prioritization of activities, Reporting of Policies sold/canceled
- Perform data assessments, validation, and enhancement activities
- Coordinating with insurance companies regarding customer queries and resolving it within TAT
- Focusing on Issuance funnel and working towards reducing issuance TAT
- Arranging weekly team meetings, focusing on targets & achievements.
- Praising team members, creating a positive working environment, and providing prompt, accurate information on individual performance.
- Managing daily floor
- Assist with streamlining the process and ensuring that the team is compliant with standardized processes and procedures and meeting deadlines
- Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing demands.
- Preparing daily workloads for team members& coordinating the allocation of work.
- Handle Customer escalations; work with Insurer to resolve issues for the cases
- Responding in a timely and effective manner to all internal communication.
- Provide meaningful and easy to use data that align to business needs including standard views, ad hoc analysis, and data integration
Desired qualifications and Skill required:
- Problem Solver
- Hands-on experience in reporting, operations, and team management.
- Worked with the Insurance company or aggregator/broker (added advantage)
- Excel skills (would be an added advantage)
- Good English and the smart worker should have strong convincing skills
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
If Interested please send your resume