HR at Team Pumpkin
Views:90 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Team Pumpkin - Performance Marketing Role (3-8 yrs)
Greetings from Team Pumpkin, please find the below JD:
Team Pumpkin (http://www.teampumpkin.com/)
We are a digital agency creating a new channel for Sales and Brand building by crafting winning strategies & executing innovative projects on the internet. We deliver measurable results with our bouquet of online services which includes
1. Digital Strategy Consulting
2. Social Media Management
3. Custom Web Development
4. Search Engine Optimization
5. Analytics and Research
If interested please share your resume along with the following details:
1) Current CTC :
2) Expected CTC :
3) Notice Period :
4) Relevant experience in PPC :
Manager - Performance Marketing JD
Team Pumpkin is looking for Manager - Performance Marketing who enjoys the challenge of diving into complex performance marketing issues, providing data driven insights and making recommendations that directly impact business.
This position requires analytical thinkers, able to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply technical expertise to rapidly prototype and deliver solutions. The scale is massive; as is the opportunity!
Key Requirements :
- Demonstrating technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
- Responsible for defining and implementing performance marketing and growth programs.
- Deep product understanding of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Ad networks
- Thorough understanding on reporting and hands on experience of online marketing, audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Mixpanel, Appsflyer.
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities :
Acquire new customers to drive client's business objectives:
- Building channels (SEM, Facebook, display, affiliate, retargeting) to acquire new users and customers
- Plan and execute on monthly and quarterly plans to scale the user base and manage marketing spend
- Managing the Business
- Strategizing for entire performance marketing division of the organisation and plan for the accounts regarding man - power, account strategy, and meet with client expectations.
- Strategic vision to foresee the red - flags hindering this growth and proactively tackling it.
Business Development :
- Support business development team for new pitches on performance marketing which shall require ideation, auditing and proposal planning skills
- Creating Business Development assets like case studies for promoting achievements of the team.
Team Work :
- Ability to work with cross - functional teams and adherence to tight deadlines with utmost quality
- Actively promote Team Pumpkin credentials with all media partners by
establish strong relationship with them.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in Performance Marketing with focus on result orientation through consultative selling.
- Our Promise to You
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
- We have no industry baggage and we are willing to induct fresh thinking.
- We are always excited to host you for a cup of coffee/tea/beer