HR at Team Pumpkin
Views:165 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Team Pumpkin - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-4 yrs)
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, on-page and website development revisions based on performance targets and client objectives.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced projects.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
- Assist account managers with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client.
- Collaborate with Content team and other subject matter experts as necessary and appropriate to provide best in class services.
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and deliverables.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations.
- At least 1 + years- experience in the organic search industry, with managing client accounts.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and communicating directly with client side teams.
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company's thought leadership on SEO industry topics.
- Ability to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Ability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.