HR at Team Pumpkin
Views:189 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Team Pumpkin - Executive - Client Servicing (1-4 yrs)
Role : Account Manager
Team Pumpkin, one of the largest and India's leading Digital and Creative agency is seeking a highly motivated individual, who is passionate about working and digital marketing and creative industry and is keen to make a difference to entire ecosystem.
- To manage day-to-day activities and tasks for specific client projects by Line Manager
- Co-ordination with internal companies to deliver IT, Creative, Data Analytics and Operational Services
- Develop relationship with client and manage expectations
- Manage projects to budget and time to proactively drive efficiencies and improve performance and learning
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities to grow revenue.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients on a day to day basis with support of the client service director or Line Manager.
- Accurate recording of project documentation.
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables.
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice.
Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
- The candidate will lead the strategy development, account management, client communication and delivery of campaigns to various audiences across multiple channels. The role requires in-depth knowledge of Digital Channels, advertising landscape, and Technology. You should have proven track record in accomplishing identified business goals in the industry.
- Strong understanding of brand building, marketing communications, judgment, people management will be key to success in the role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, launch and sustain high-impact, integrated digital programs aligned with the objectives.
- Leverage social, search, programmatic and 3rd party custom programs to drive online visibility and engagement with the target audiences across markets
- Create and manage the digital presence. Create a platform which is highly personalized, senses and responds to user interaction.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders, vendors and industry thought leaders.
- Provide thought leadership role within the company as well as with clients.
- Research and develop assessments for clients used to benchmark digital capabilities across web, mobile, viral and social networking community spaces
Identify, plan and execute analysis opportunities.
- Help and support client engagement material that help clients make better decisions and be good problem solvers (discovery, diagnosing the current landscape and competitive set)
- Provides thought leadership role within the company as well as with clients
Focus on customer funnel driving acquisition, activation, retention and monetization.
- Manage the brand presence via social media and other outlets.
Soft Skills Need:
- Knowledge of brand building and marketing communications.
- Strong communication, people management, and change management skills
Experience in taking ideas from drawing boards to execution and delivering on objectives.
- Good understanding of all online marketing channels
What we look for in you:
- Self-Driven: We think opportunities don- t always present themselves. You need to seek them. And that happens when you- re self-driven.
- Never give up attitude: Clients can be tough. You may have a bad day. Can you take it in your stride?
- A decision maker, and a good sense of judgement: Your account, you call the shots! But can you judge whether you- re taking the right calls?
- Good communication, good with people: Can you understand the client's pain-points and effectively communicate back to them? We need you to be good at listening and putting your case forward in a compelling manner
- Problem Solver: Clients will ask you many things. Can you work with other functions and convince them to get things done for you?
- Diligent and Hardworking: Well, who doesn- t want that? -
Our Promise to You
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
- We have no industry baggage and we are willing to induct fresh thinking.
- We are always excited to host you for a cup of coffee/tea/beer.