HR at Team Pumpkin
Views:197 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Team Pumpkin - Assistant Manager - Public Relations (1-4 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for a people's person Public Relations (PR) executive/manager who can join our communication dream team and help us further enhance our company's image by swooning clients, potential customers and influencers.
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE ?
- Planning publicity strategies and award-winning campaigns
- Creating amazing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage bit to bit
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales, and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing articles, leaflets, - in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites and promotional videos etc.
- Stellar communication skills that can charm anyone while talking or in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Absolutely lit presentation skills
- Ability to take initiatives, prioritize and plan effectively
- Being aware of different media agendas
- Off the charts creativity
- Efficiency to manage off territory office
- Willingness to travel on requirement basis
- Skill set for training and development of new recruiters
- Multilingual skills will favor added consideration
WE SOLEMNLY SWEAR :
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
- We have zero industry baggage and are open to joining creative forces with the fresh thinkers
- We would love to catch up with you over a cup of tea-coffee or even a pint of beer!