Partner at Infinite HR
Views:16 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Team Manager - Telesales - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
As a Telesales Manager, you will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training new Telesales staff, designing and implementing sales strategies, monitoring the performance of the sales team, and handling escalated customer complaints.
To ensure success as a Telesales Manager, you should have experience with Telesales, advanced managerial skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Meeting with sales head to discuss Telesales strategies
- Training junior Telesales staff
- Liaising for sales scripts and training content / materials
- Implementing sales strategies
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior staff
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Compiling and presenting sales reports
- Graduate/MBA in any stream
- Min. 2 year experience of working as a sales Manager.
- Experience in Telesales preferred
- Strong managerial and sales skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to write and present reports
- Strong organizational skills