Team Manager - Sales - EduTech (5-8 yrs)
Team Manager - Direct Sales, Toppr.com
Location : PAN India
About Us :
- Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
- We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 30 lakh students use the learning app.
- Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads. If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team :
- We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
- We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning. We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI's
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at Toppr :
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years- experience of managing a team of 10 - 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel