Co-Founder at Your Recruiters
Views:63 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Team Manager - Direct Sales - Education (5-6 yrs)
Team Manager - Direct Sales - Education
Role & Responsibilities :
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI's
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at :
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years- experience of managing a team of 10 - 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.