Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:53 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Team Manager - Customer Service - Retail Liabilities (10-15 yrs)
- Team Manager has a team in operations which he/she manages, directs and and controls to ensure that they meet up with targets and perform their duties in servicing customers according to laid down instructions and guidelines of the business.
- To ensure customer service by providing prompt and correct resolution.
- Customer First approach for effective Service Recovery to win back aggrieved customer Strict adherence on TATs for providing Resolution. Managing Team of Team Leader and CSEs.
- Strong focus on Quality, Revenue, Efficiency and cost management Go getter attitude, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision and deliver expected business outcomes/Service Delivery Standards.
Desired Profile :
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Good understanding of Liabilities/Assets products and processes,
- Excellent convincing skills.
- Solutions oriented approach to challenges
- MIS and analytical skills, optimize productivity and efficiency of the team
- Good understanding of Liabilities/Assets/ credit cards products and processes.
- Must be below 38 Years age.
Key Responsibilities :
Team Management : Team Managers are in charge of the team leaders and CSEs whom they would be expected to direct and control. Therefore, they must have excellent leadership skills and abilities
Coaching and Mentoring : Team Managers are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
Goal Setting and Achievement : team Managers would also be in charge of setting goals for others to achieve and therefore, he must be an achiever too
Multitasking : Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
Other Responsibilities :
- Strong business and stakeholder managing capability. Ability to effectively collaborate with field teams, internal and external
- Proven record of high performance in teams managed or other projects/Role managed
- Very effective Team handling, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good MIS and analytics skills
- Work to optimize productivity and efficiency for the entire team
- Ability to handle escalations and diffuse crisis situations .Strong business understanding of Asset, Personal and Business Banking products
- Strong focus on Quality, Revenue, Efficiency and cost management
- Go getter attitude, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision and deliver expected business outcomes/Service Delivery Standards