Team Leader - Telesales (2-6 yrs)
- Sales Experience is a must: inbound, outbound, and even inside sales will work
- A person should know team management KPIs -Attrition, shrinkage, quality check, etc
Responsible for Leading the team of Presales Executives who will be responsible for :
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Document all call information in the CRM according to standard operating procedures.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Possess strong knowledge of services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a superlative customer experience attitude on all interactions. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
WHO YOU ARE :
- A graduate in any stream (a must-have 10+2+3 regular education)
- Familiar with CRM & cloud telephony systems and practices
- Customer focussed and adaptable to different personality types
- Have the ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Possess previous experience in a call centre (outbound voice process - it's a must-have)
- Preferably having experience dealing with customers from APAC region
- Ability to speak Malay & Mandarin languages would be an added advantage
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in spoken English with proper grammar