Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Team Leader - Social Media (3-5 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
- Flexible working options
Our Client is a Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words and SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing or Ecommerce within Internet industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot) and Content Management Tools (eg. Magento).
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- Must have experience in SEO and SEM
- Need to deliver by timelines and possess good communication skills