Team Leader - Sales - Real Estate (1-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance.
- You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- You should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of closing.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Required Candidate profile :
- Strong Leadership & Man Management Skills.
- Excellent Team Manager.
- Target Oriented Approach.
- Maintain good relations with Builders, attend CP meetings.
- Required team handling experience