Team Leader - Sales - Education (5-6 yrs)
- Achieve Individual SLA targets set as well as the account level collective targets set for the team
- Ensure that the team meets /exceeds SLAs (service level agreements) as agreed with the client
- Manage internal and external stakeholders process related expectations
- Develop and implement continuous improvement programs to enhance Sales
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work
- Responsible in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals for the Team
- Create status reports for Stakeholders (internal/external)
- Interface with the management both in terms of cascading information from senior management and putting into practice strategy or modifications required for the process based on decisions taken
- Responsible to develop, deliver and implement the annual sales plan and make short, medium and long term sales strategies thereof
- Manage the sales team and track their pipeline. Build an effective sales team that nurtures incoming leads and enhances the revenues
- Lead Qualification and Sales pipeline analysis and reporting.
- Build new Quarterly strategies for lead generation and work with marketing and development teams in order to effectively execute the plan enhance the business
- Provide information to the Management by preparing short term, long term product sales forecasts and special reports & Analysis
Interested candidates pls email updated CV along with CTC details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.