HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:283 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Team Leader - Relationship Management/Customer Service - EduTech/BPO/IT (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new- to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase, ops panel and coordinate with others teams to execute the request
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
Location : Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Additional Information :
Skills (common) :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem- solving skills
- Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management: Quick query response and resolution.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
- Competent time management skills & Self-motivated
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging
- Min. 3 years relevant experience (team leader experience in BPO/IT company)
Working hours :
- 9am to 6pm IST or 12 noon to 9pm IST
- 6 days working with 1 Weekday Off (Saturday/Sunday Working)
Recruitment Method :
- 3 Round of Interviews shortlisting by Company Recruiter, Senior Team Member, and Director, Ops
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Sc. (Computer Science))