Senior Talent Acquisition at Hidden Brains Infotech
Views:139 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Team Leader - Outbound Sales - IT (5-12 yrs)
- An outbound team leader is a professional who manages and oversees a team of outbound sales or marketing representatives.
An outbound team lead is responsible for :
- Setting and monitoring the team's goals and performance metrics
- Providing coaching, training, and feedback to the team members
- Developing and implementing outbound strategies and campaigns
- Generating and qualifying leads through outbound channels, such as phone calls, emails, social media, bid portals, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system and reporting tools
- Collaborating and communicating with other teams and stakeholders
- Resolving any issues or problems that arise in the outbound process
- Experience : 5+ years of experience in outbound sales or marketing, preferably in a leadership or supervisory role
- Skills: A strong sales and marketing acumen and a keen eye for data and analytics, as well as excellent communication, collaboration, management, and problem-solving skills