Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:167 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Team Leader - Customer Service - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Team Leader - Customer Service
We are hiring professionals for the role of Team Leader for a leading E Commerce company at Lower Parel, Mumbai location.
Designation : Team Leader (Customer Service)
Age Below : 35 Years
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Min. 3 Years (in any BPO format)
Location : Mumbai
- English communication is must
Job Description :
1. Answer incoming queries through email or chat and take appropriate actions
2. Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
3. Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
4. Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
5. Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handle a team of 10-15 agents.
- Take care of shrinkage and attrition.
- One on one call listening and feedback.
- Refresher training to enhance the skills.
- Drive team's performance by sharing the feedback with the bottom performers on a daily basis.
- Call Auditing.
- Escalated call handling
- Mail writing to the highly aggressive customers to make them calm down
- Take care of all those customers who spread negativity on the social media I,e Twitter, Facebook etc by replying their complaint and connecting with them.
- Get the negative reviews removed by connecting with the customers or reporting inappropriate/ abusive reviews
- Run SMS campaign to enhance the positioning of our products to increase the sale.
- Brand/ Product promotion by getting the videos prepared and get them uploaded on Youtube.
- Hire new and appropriate candidates for the process whenever it's required.
- Responsible to provide the training to new candidates and refresher training to enhance the performance of old agents.
- Interaction with service providers.
- Coordinate with logistics, and other departments to get the orders shipped/ delivered on time.
- Report Making and many more.
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Good written communication Skill - English
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes & MS Office Typing Skills minimum 15 WPM with accuracy of 85%.
- Basic System naviation skills
Candidates who are interested to make career in retail apply fast for this position.
Contact Person : Shalaka Bansod
Feel free to contact us on the given Contact No. 0r Whatsapp on 8103766876
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.