HR at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Telesales - Online Astrology Business (4-8 yrs)
Team lead- telesales
About Company :
It as a company to set new standards in the field of online astrology business and to provide effective and cost-friendly solutions to those seeking answers about their destinies all over the world. And with the blessings of the divine, things have fallen well into place, and success has indeed come our way. It is the parent company under whose umbrella, One might say it is a happy marriage between e-commerce and astrology. Our organization, which operates from the city of Ahmedabad, is one of the more preferred destinations for professionals from various spheres, primarily due to the variety of learning experiences and the work atmosphere that the company offers. The company has come a long way since its inception and now boasts an impressive gamut of astrological services and products.
Location : Ahmadabad
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 4
Job Description :
Objective of the profile is to up sale the products through out bound Tele Sales team.
- Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone and convert them in to sales.
- Identify potential customers from leads generated by agents/ counsellor.
- Identify sales blitz opportunities
- Boost up-selling opportunities
- Meet growth targets set by management
- Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
- Help with various projects assigned to the out bound sales team.
Help with competitor research when necessary
- Work hand-in-hand with Out bound sales team to create and maintain a winwin relationship with new and current customers
- Manage all internal lead management systems to properly track potential customers and customer contacts Update the System with lead information.
- Manage customer queries related to products, payment method, pricing,
product schemes, product delivery etc. via phone and E -mail.
- Manager daily sales target assigned to out bound tele sales team.
- Assists Manager in proactively escalating unusual issues to the Marketing team for further review.
- Assists manager in developing, implementing and monitoring of measurable productivity.
- Calibrates with QA and management team regularly to ensure Quality Assurance standards are met
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of Telesales KPI statistics.
- Works with manager to create/update schedules to ensure effective Tele Sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and practical experience
- 2+ years direct supervisory outbound heavy sales environment experience.
- Ability to coach and develop associates in consultative sales tactics
- High energy with a proven track record in achieving targets
- Excellent Sales, motivational, organization, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up, creativity, organizational, written and oral
- Problem solver, analytical and advanced negotiations skills
- Advanced PC skills and working knowledge of Office
- Professional - get it done- attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & Gujarati
Qualification : Graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time