Team Lead - Telesales (4-8 yrs)
Experience: 4 - 8 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
The objective of the profile is to upsell the products through outbound Tele Sales team.
- Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone and convert them into sales.
- Identify potential customers from leads generated by agents/counselor.
- Identify sales blitz opportunities
- Boost up-selling opportunities
- Meet growth targets set by management
- Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
- Help with various projects assigned to the outbound sales team.
Help with competitor research when necessary
- Work hand-in-hand with the Outbound sales team to create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
- Manage all internal lead management systems to properly track potential customers and customer contacts Update the System with lead information.
- Manage customer queries related to products, payment method, pricing, product schemes, product delivery, etc. via phone and Email.
- Manager daily sales target assigned to the outbound telesales team.
- Assists Manager in proactively escalating unusual issues to the Marketing team for further review.
- Assists manager in developing, implementing and monitoring of measurable productivity.
- Calibrates with QA and management team regularly to ensure Quality Assurance standards are met
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of Telesales KPI statistics.
- Works with manager to create/update schedules to ensure effective Tele Sales.
Profile - Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and practical experience
- 2+ years direct supervisory outbound heavy sales environment experience.
- Ability to coach and develop associates in consultative sales tactics
- High energy with a proven track record in achieving targets
- Excellent Sales, motivational, organization, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow up, creativity, organizational, written and oral
- Problem solver, analytical and advanced negotiations skills
- Advanced PC skills and working knowledge of Office
- Professional - get it done- attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & Gujarati
Working Days: 6 Days a Week ( to )