Consulting at Airful Consulting
Views:20 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Sales Operation - BPO (4-6 yrs)
The Team Leader, Operations is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates. This position ensures performance metrics are achieved by providing adequate coaching, motivation and accountability.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Data follow up on Marketing campaigns, Online Queries, handle customer escalations.
- Manage a team of tele callers and support staff to drive and achieve targets as set by the business or clients.
- Manage people related metrics such as shrinkage and attrition by driving employee engagement initiatives to motivate team members.
Staffing and Rostering.
Portfolio Management - Preparing DRR sheets, driving daily achievements, determining health of portfolio, portfolio analysis basis customer demographics.
- Micro level daily tracking of accounts/ leads along with account level review on a daily basis
- Take corrective measures with cross functional stakeholders against Internal process gaps if any impacting Portfolio / Process / Business Performance
- Daily follow-ups on pending cases to maximize conversions.
- Resolving service issues impacting Portfolio Performance
- Update feedback trails on system wherever required and sending daily reports to the concerned reporting head.
- To effectively manage all customer/ merchant related complaints and issues.
Key Skills and knowledge :
Candidate Profile :
- Associate's degree in related field with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverable
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Insurance with sales experience required
- Only from the BPO industry Can apply