HR Associate at Savanna HR
Views:49 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Lead - Relationship Management/Teacher Engagement - Education (6-8 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a personable, detail-obsessed, technically passionate, Relationship Manager to join a high- growth start-up and see a business being built from scratch. The role guarantees tremendous leadership and resume-building in a short time for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve.
Team Lead - Student Teacher Engagement
You will be handling the team.
Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teachers resolving their queries in a new- to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with the Tech team to execute this in the backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management: Quick query response and resolution.