Recruitment Executive at Arch Recruiters
Views:16 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Team Lead - Pay Per Click (2-4 yrs)
Position : PPC TL
Experience: 3 to 4 Years
Salary: Upto 45 K
Five days Working(Monday to Friday)
Job Location: Mohali
Job Description :
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Team Lead and develop the company's pay per click and social media advertising campaigns, ensuring that they meet performance and revenue targets in line with the overall marketing plan and budget.
- To manage the company's pay per click campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Undertake required analysis and A/b testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches in order to optimize campaign success.
- Experience in Shopping Ads is must
- Creating targeted campaigns including writing required copy and testing landing pages.
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create copy and other creative content.
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market related insights.
- Analyze, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager.
- Analyze, monitor and report on competitors PPC campaigns including key words being targeted.
- Manage and monitor spending to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with market and technology related developments.
- Proven experience as a PPC TL
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Current knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing software and tools.
- Experience in Google ADs, Facebook AD- s, Bing ADs
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Experience in Client Interaction
- Experience in Google Shopping ads is must
- Experience with LinkedIn ADs is a plus
Call Arch Recruiters @ 9108788596 or Whatsapp your Resumes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.