Team Lead - Inside Sales - Photography Services (5-8 yrs)
- Klicpic is the face of hospital baby portraiture. We bring experienced, professional photographers into the hospitals to capture the baby's first photograph with a natural, artistic style. We capture the beauty by using only "real things".natural window light, professional photographers and professional grade SLR digital cameras.
Job description :
Does your competitive nature motivate you to think out of the box in order to reach goals ?
- Do you balance creativity with hard-hitting research when you develop solutions? Klicpic is the disruptive player in a multi-billion dollar market, and we are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to set new records in sales.
- Our fast-paced team is actively changing the way the world works, and we need someone who is resourceful and a quick learner to dive in headfirst. If dominating deadlines is what you do, and shattering expectations is simply second nature, you will feel right at home here.
- An Inside sales lead will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales while being an effective mentor to new joiners.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Solution provider for Pre and post sales photoshoots.
- Maintain call volume/emails and other contact mechanisms to qualify leads and create pipeline for the Photography/sales team.
- Plan a lead generation strategy
- Coordinate with prospects and chase till the deal is closed.
- Ability to train others effectively
- Product knowledge
- Preparing effective sales models to enhance sales funnel
- Ensuring monthly/yearly sales targets are met
- Monitoring performance of Sales Team members
- Assisting in hiring and training new team members
- Handling customer complaints and queries
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Familiarity with lead generation tools like leadsqaured
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Strong communication skills for interactions with customers and sales staff
- Strategic planning
- Familiarity with effective sales strategies
- Inspirational attitude and ability to create a motivating environment
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills, including how to handle upset customers
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package - Specifically, MS Excel/Outlook
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 420,000 - 540,000 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift (Mon-Sat)
Supplemental pay types :
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate :
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Inside sales : 5 years (Required)