Manager HR at Uniorbit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:19 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Team Lead - Inside Sales - FinTech Solution (4-6 yrs)
Function : Inside Sales
Role : Team Lead
About the company :
- Uni Cards is a new age fintech company with a mission to change the way people interact with credit. By reimagining the existing credit products and delivering an unmatched credit experience to millions of Indians, Uni is disrupting how the traditional credit card products work.
Overview of the function :
- The Inside Sales Team drives the communication of the features and unique proposition of the Credit Products to the customers. The function represents the brand to provide an excellent Pre-Onboarding Experience. Here, you'll get the chance to experience a new fast-paced working environment that will take you to new heights.
What you will do ?
- Lead, motivate, and support a team of inside sales to develop an effective step-by-step process of nurturing leads and closing Inside sales requirements
- Prepare Reports (Understand the sales funnel, analyse and find ways to improve conversion)
- Should be Proactive in leading process improvement suggestions.
- Ensure the team is clear on Inside Sales Metrics, performance expectations, and are striving to exceed these expectations
- Keep the team motivated to perform on deliverables and help them deal with rejections.
- Identify ways to improve skill issues that face the team, and action accordingly
- Coach, train and provide feedback for effective performance management
What you will need ?
- Graduate and above from a UGC recognized university
- Minimum 4 years to 6 years of experience.
- Excellent communication in Hindi and English is mandatory. Knowledge of any regional language is a plus
- Willing to work from the office in Bellandur, Bangalore
- Comfortable with 6 Working Days
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail along with analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to influence effectively across the stakeholders
- Persuasive and excellent communication skills verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills.