Team Lead - Business Development - Sales & Marketing - Building Material (3-6 yrs)
- Achieve the Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs, writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers and printers.
- Organising photo shoots, arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials, maintaining and updating customer databases, organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions, conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies, managing budgets, evaluating marketing campaigns, monitoring competitor activity, supporting other colleagues.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio, sourcing and securing sponsorship
Skills You will need to show : Communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, the ability to use initiative, the capacity to work under pressure, creativity, drive, flexibility, numeracy, teamwork, influencing and negotiation skills, Oral and written skills, Business awareness, team Management
Qualifications required :
- A Graduation Degree/ MBA in Sales and Marketing.
- The ability to sell.
- The ability to handle customers efficiently.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Having a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment.
- Should be able to speak Kannada, English and Hindi.
- To evaluate and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry - To research about different sales options and analysing them.
- Manage the Sales team. Responsible for achieving the team as well as individual targets. Training and development.
- To sell the company products/services by creating contacts and further making relationships with the prospects.
- To recommend solutions to any problems faced by the clients.
- To provide proper information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements in terms of clients profits and losses
- To study the current market trends for product/services and identify improvements.
- To analyse the competition brand closely
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired result.