Talent Acquisition Specialist at TE Connectivity
Views:59 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TE Connectivity - Product Information Specialist - Technical Sales (1-4 yrs)
Hiring for Product Information Specialists
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $14 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today's increasingly connected world. Our 80,000 people, including over 8,000 engineers, partnering with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - Visit - www.te.com
About the Global Channel Business Unit:
The Channel team is a fun and diverse team that works with almost every TE business unit to grow revenues, increase market share, and strengthen relationships with approximately 500 distributors around the world. Our team consists of over 500 sales, pricing, marketing, and customer care professionals who, along with their colleagues throughout TE, focus on providing Extraordinary Customer Experiences.
About The Job:
- Develop, enhance and grow customer relationships through lead generation, building an opportunity pipeline, nurturing customers through their buying journey and driving customer loyalty.
- Offer Solutions to customers that add value to them as they reach out for support throughout their journey - Research to Cash- .
- Become an expert on the TE value proposition - Technical Expertise, Superior Service, ability to demonstrate your knowledge and influence buying decisions through our innovative product solutions.
- Understand landscape of small and medium customers by actively probing, providing options and solutions as well as treating customers as valued.
What's in it for you...
- Enormous Global Exposure within this role
- Internal growth opportunities, at TE Connectivity internal employees have higher chances of taking up exciting new roles within the company.
- Opportunity to be a part of World Leading in this industry.
- Work with TEs over 5 Lakh + products.
- A Customer Pro.
- Demonstrating consultative experience, ability to influence, and resourcefulness.
- Exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will know the ins and outs of what it takes to build positive business/professional relationships, and drive results inside a large company as well as with direct customers and distribution partners
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Experience: 2-5 years with Inside Sales Experience preferred.
Education: B.E/B.Tech - Mechanical/Electronics ONLY
Shift Timings: Must be flexible in all shifts (US/EMEA/APAC)
Work Location: Banashankari
If the above role interests you and you have the relevant experience, write to us with your updated profile
We will revert with more information on the Selection process & the next steps based on the suitability of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.