Talent Acquisition Specialist at TE Connectivity
Views:332 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TE Connectivity - Customer Service Role - Order Management Process (1-3 yrs)
Customer Service - Order Management Process - Global MNC - TE Connectivity
Opportunity to be a part of World's Leading Company in Connectors & Sensors Industry.
TE Connectivity India Private Limited :
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Website : www.te.com
What's in it for you ?
- Enormous Global Exposure within this role
- Internal growth opportunities, at TE Connectivity internal employees have higher chances of taking up exciting new roles within the company.
- Opportunity to be a part of World Leading in this industry.
Job Overview :
To be a part of TE's Order-to-Cash Process, playing a key role in the whole business success.
The team will support in the background the whole EMEA/APAC Customer Service Organization, inter-company business and partially the US Customer Service teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- To deliver extraordinary customer experience.
- Responsible for handling accurately all defined transactional tasks
- Entry of order details, order changes and quotes.
- Manual scheduling Agreement updates, Handling credits, debits or return.
- Handling of Customer Portals, Supporting EDI.
- Support a variety of ad hoc requests to support the business in best possible way and as required.
- Communication with the international internal customers in English.
- Challenge self to develop new and improved ideas for all that we do.
Skill & Experience :
- Fluency in verbal & business communication
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Customer centric approach
- Willingness to learn new tasks as per business requirements.
- Ability to think logically and act smartly to drive desired results
- 1-3 years of experience is in customer facing roles with knowledge on Order Management Process.
Education : Any graduate
Shift Timings : Must be flexible in all shifts (US/EMEA/APAC)
Work Location : Banashankari
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.