TCMM - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up and attend meetings with the clients and give presentations.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and pitches.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports
- Achieve the set sales targets.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Help creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects.
Skills & Experience expected:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers, particularly achieving genuine sales development.