HR at TCI Express Ltd
Views:581 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
TCI XPS - Assistant Manager - Corporate Communication (5-8 yrs)
This position would be responsible for :
- The incumbent would be responsible in establishing and managing the Communications within and outside TCI Express through the PR firms and media houses.
Main Accountabilities :
- Craft an effective communication messages to the target audience and implement it using different media ranging from Internet to newsletters, web-portals, press queries/ releases, presentations, etc.
- Support the development of Communications strategy & Create tactical plans to ensure alignment among employees & Corporate Mission, brand and values
- Look after all the branding, PR, Corp Comm and Marcom activities
- Monitor and Implement internal communication channels such as blogs, FB, tweets, newsletters etc.
- Execute media engagement activities with vendors, associates and partners
- Liaison with creative agency and meet public relations requirements
- Manage market research assignments and Handle Brand promotions activities
- Manage web content and corporate website management
- Active participation in exhibitions/ tradeshows and organize media coverages for the company
- Facilitate the top line achievement through Online Marketing, as well as, ATL, BTL & TTL campaigns
- Create brand through Press Meets & Events to increase the awareness & brand recall in Market
- Active involvement in creating Leaflets, Brochures, other marketing collaterals