Talent Acquisition at TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
TBM Technologies - Consultant - Sales (1-2 yrs)
About TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd:
- Established in 2006, we are a research-driven 'machine-to-next' technology company. In 2018, we were recognized as the 'Telecom Technology Company of the Year - India'. We were named 'Most Innovative Software Development Company - India in 2017' and 'Best Telecom Software Company - India'. Other awards include being named among the '20 Most Promising Software Development Companies' and recognition by GSMA at the Mobile World Congress 2011. Our smart solutions enhance lifestyles and save lives, by enabling more effective communications.
- With our proprietary software and technologies, we deliver solutions to telecom operators, including Airtel, Dialog Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, and Idea. A dedicated research team focuses on next-generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-lingual multi-modal communication, omnichannel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers, mobile phones, analytics, machine learning, and IoT.
- Minimum Experience - 1 year
- We are looking for energetic Sales professionals to join our team.
KRAs will include:
1. Generating new leads and closing sales for B2B sales of our smart solutions (IoT based) within a geographical territory.
2. Achieving assigned monthly sales targets.
3. Building business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales opportunities.
4. Establishing contact with prospects, developing relationships, identifying problems faced by them and recommending solutions.
5. Negotiating and closing sales.
6. Maintaining sales funnel, forecasts and send daily/periodic reports to management.
7. Coordination with internal team to ensure compliance and timely delivery of products.
- You must be able to pay attention to detail, aggressive in your approach, be highly numerate and meticulously organized, able to manage multiple relationships, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in selling SaaS applications and online sales experience may have an added advantage.
No bar on salary and incentives for the right candidates.