HR Head at Taxmann Publications Pvt Ltd
Views:40 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Taxmann - Sales & Marketing Role - Printing & Publishing Segment (5-6 yrs)
About Tan Prints :
- At Tan Prints we have been carrying out specialized printing jobs since 1980 in our beautifully landscaped facility spread over 10,000 sq. mtrs.
- We have sophisticated facilities under one roof for Bulk Printing, Binding & Data Management, Data Entry, Proof-reading, Software & Website designing, Animation, Books, e-Books making & distribution.
- Latest feather in our cap is Distance Learning Program. Custom made content development is our speciality. Tan Prints developed the capability to produce Braille books as well. We can help schools and institutions in getting lab equipment.
- Tan Prints has strong presence in countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Cameroon to name a few countries. We have been catering to reputed Book Publishers/Distributors along with Government universities and institutes.
- Quality Management and cost effective handling of resources enables us to provide service to our customers on optimal competitive terms. Success of our mission lies in the rare expertise and dedication of our staff of about 300 professionally-oriented highly motivated individuals.
Job Objective :
- The Sales & Marketing person is responsible for fully driving and leading all business development activities for the Book printing business in private/Govt Sector
- Manage and maintain all client relationships, including complaints/grievances, if any
Key Responsibilities/Duties :
1. Strategy and Planning :
- Develops the sales and marketing strategy and plans, policies and processes for the department with input from the director and ensures their effective implementation.
- Aligns sales targets with the strategic business plan and annual budget.
2. Operations :
- Develop strong working relationships with existing and potential client base, including Publishers, high level government authorities .
- Supports Director in various client relationship building events/meetings
- Negotiates variations in price, delivery and specifications with customers and communicates those internally to the functions
- Ensures proposal submission according to client specifications and industry standards.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Sales or equivalent
- Minimum 5-07 years of experience in a Sales/Commercial role, of which at least 3 years are in a similar role in a Book printing facility
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good understanding of the Book printing landscape.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi languages
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness
- Advanced presentation and reporting
- Strong negotiation skills