Talent Acquisition Manager at Tax2Win
Views:369 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
TAX2WIN - Head - Business Manager (5-11 yrs)
- Manage the Overall Development of the organization & coordinating the various processes and functions.
- Analyse and reconstruct the current procedures & enhance the working efficiency.
- Dealing with CEO's and SVP's of India's largest PSU- s, Banks, and Companies for alliance.
- Develop presentations and participate in meetings with clients/ stakeholders.
- Understand a prospect's business needs and develop a tailored proposal.
- Complete proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Travel across India and outside, as per business requirement.
- Good Communicator and Strong Influencer.
Strategic Initiatives, Networking, Problem Solving, Relationship Management, Strong Communication, Growth and Profit Consulting, Market and Competitor Research, High-Performance Team Building, Target setting, Performance Management, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Experience in initiating and closing discussions for Alliances and Partnerships at large banks and companies.
- Measuring performance and results from our Partnerships and Alliances
- Building long-term partnerships with the largest companies and financial institutions in India.
- Lead generation via different channels like internet, calling, email, networking and running multiple campaigns.
- Introducing Company Services to New Prospect / Clients through Networking, Cold Calls, referrals, Presentations.
- Conduct demo in person & online via TeamViewer, Skype, etc.
- Analyse data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Deliver against assigned goals while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to top managed clients.
- Identify decision makers in the companies (potential clients) and set up meetings/calls to introduce our services.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers.
- Experience in lead generation / BD / Market Research.
1. Young Leaders PAN India, who have the passion to achieve extraordinary Goals.
2. Ability to create and execute on a successful Business Development strategy.
3. Competence in establishing successful partnerships - can structure, negotiate, and close deals independently.
4. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial analysis.
5. Excellent communication and persuasion skills; showcase success building buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic vision.
6. Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability make things happen quickly with partners.
7. Strong bias for action; the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
8. Street smarts; and ready to take up challenges.
9. English & Hindi Knowledge must; local vernacular language preferred in regions where important
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.