Talent Acquisition Manager at Tax2Win
Views:259 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
TAX2WIN - Head - Business Manager (5-11 yrs)
- Manage the Overall Development of the organization & coordinating the various processes and functions.
- Analyse and reconstruct the current procedures & enhance the working efficiency.
- Dealing with CEO's and SVP's of India's largest PSU- s, Banks, and Companies for alliance.
- Develop presentations and participate in meetings with clients/ stakeholders.
- Understand a prospect's business needs and develop a tailored proposal.
- Complete proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Travel across India and outside, as per business requirement.
- Good Communicator and Strong Influencer.
Strategic Initiatives, Networking, Problem Solving, Relationship Management, Strong Communication, Growth and Profit Consulting, Market and Competitor Research, High-Performance Team Building, Target setting, Performance Management, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Experience in initiating and closing discussions for Alliances and Partnerships at large banks and companies.
- Measuring performance and results from our Partnerships and Alliances
- Building long-term partnerships with the largest companies and financial institutions in India.
- Lead generation via different channels like internet, calling, email, networking and running multiple campaigns.
- Introducing Company Services to New Prospect / Clients through Networking, Cold Calls, referrals, Presentations.
- Conduct demo in person & online via TeamViewer, Skype, etc.
- Analyse data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Deliver against assigned goals while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to top managed clients.
- Identify decision makers in the companies (potential clients) and set up meetings/calls to introduce our services.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers.
- Experience in lead generation / BD / Market Research.
1. Young Leaders PAN India, who have the passion to achieve extraordinary Goals.
2. Ability to create and execute on a successful Business Development strategy.
3. Competence in establishing successful partnerships - can structure, negotiate, and close deals independently.
4. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial analysis.
5. Excellent communication and persuasion skills; showcase success building buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic vision.
6. Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability make things happen quickly with partners.
7. Strong bias for action; the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
8. Street smarts; and ready to take up challenges.
9. English & Hindi Knowledge must; local vernacular language preferred in regions where important