Corporate Recruiter at Taskus India
Views:255 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
TaskUs - Manager - Client Service (7-10 yrs)
So what does a Client Services Manager really do? Think of yourself as one of the leaders, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
So come on, now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Client Services Manager.
Job Description :
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will be reporting to the Director of Client Services and in that capacity, you will develop strategic functional programs, manage cross-functional reporting of key initiatives, organize attendance of executive leadership for key QBR or in-person client meetings, and support the onboarding of new Client Service (CS) staff into the organization.
- As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing : that your role is crucial when it comes to having successful client services operations for TaskUs through the design of client facing initiatives, structuring and scheduling strategic review sessions and driving the development of the client services team through training programs, organizational sessions and onboarding of new members as we grow the team.
- As the Client Services Manager, your ultimate aim is to become a trusted partner for the CS team as a whole, identify and understand their needs and desires that can help them succeed. You will also be meeting management to update all active ongoing actions covered throughout the week to ensure tasks are being assigned and completed.
What else ?
- Well, you will develop the materials and manage the Strategic Account Review sessions with key clients which includes client scorecards, advanced planning sessions, presentation formats, and multi-year strategic plan outcomes. You will also own reporting and updates on contract renewals, annual increases, and other key strategic events and activities.
- As the Client Services Manager, you will also charm and influence people across the world. You provide actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. You must be comfortable influencing across teams/stakeholders and be able to present professionally to groups, to individuals, and to hosts engaging client visits. You will also map and track the training needs of the CS team through remote, face-to-face and self-guided training options for the team.
- You will also search for and promote techniques suggested in articles related to account management, customer experience and related topics. You will use related communication channels to inspire and connect disparate team members across multiple locations or in remote settings. You will encourage and develop a team that demonstrates an attitude where they roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise.
- Moreover, innovation will be the success of TaskUs and your role should strategize with client services to identify solutions to implement innovation and change. You will also brainstorm with management/peers for best practices to continuously drive performance enhancement and drive real value initiatives for clients.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Client Services Manager ?
So, what is it we're looking for ?
- Well, since this is a Manager post, we need someone who already has the experience in managing multiple departmental managers and clients with various needs. We also need someone with hands on experience with client deliverables in a fast paced environment.
- Along with this, we need someone experienced in working in a multi-functional environment with a keen interest on how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.
- We need someone driven in the aspect of self-improvement with a passion to extend his/her sphere of knowledge and influence; someone who is practical and action-oriented, able to manage activities by being persistent and aggressive when needed. An ability to inspire and persuade people is also crucial to the role.
- Most especially, we will also need someone who is willing to work US shift or is flexible with work hours in order to support client meetings or senior level visits.
- We are looking for for someone who has 7 - 9 years of experience.