Talent Partner at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limted
Views:9 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Tartan - Manager - Presales (3-5 yrs)
Who we are :
- We are a young team of innovators who were bankers and data nerds in their previous lives - Pramey and Meet and 35+ superhumans.
- We're on a mission to help people looking for credit & insurance products by unlocking the power of their payroll data. We are building next-generation API-led products for our lending partners to help them minimize friction & go paperless for income verification.
- We are backed by some of the top global VC firms, and the best bunch of angel investors.
- We are growing exponentially and are looking to grow the team and hire passionate people
- If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies, Tartan is the right place for you. Driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities including building, refining, and executing the outbound sales process & strategy.
- Your job will also include understanding the customer's needs and acting as a bridge between sales and delivery team. You will work closely across various verticals such as product development, sales and marketing, and customer relations.
What will you do?
- Taking over customer relationship post sales and conducting successful POCs and helping delivery teams with go-lives
- Work in sync with the product development and delivery teams for the successful delivery of products and services
- Collaborating with the sales team, to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning Tartan's products and services as key differentiators and competitive advantage.
- Understand customer needs and make product presentations to showcase their value and usage as per customer requirements
- Managing customers' RFP's and RFI's to help local sales teams.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
We would love to hear from you if
- 3+ years of experience as Presale/Sales Engineer in IT and BFSI.
- 2+ years overall IT/development background.
- Experience in RFP's and RFI's, POCs.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Solution-oriented analytical skills and ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
- Willingness to travel.
Bonus points if :
- Experience in scaling a product
- Prior experience in B2C/B2B Sales
- Passion for fintech/ Neo-banking/ BNPL
- Remote Work
- MacBook for everyone
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves