Talent Partner at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limted
Views:20 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tartan - Associate - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
- Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time
- If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
- Tartan helps precisely here - by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
- Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
What will you do?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Work coherently with internal cross functional teams , ensuring coordination, effective communication and team spirit
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services. Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets. Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives and post sales service
- Be the face of the organisation, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
You will be a good fit if you have the below :
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, account management customer facing roles specially in technology product sales.
- Experience with interaction with CXO's .
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position preferred.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ's mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Self starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We'd love to hear from you!