Talent Acquisition Manager at Tars
Views:65 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tars - Sales Lead - SaaS Product (5-12 yrs)
About Tars :
- Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses across the globe to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads and automate customer support leading to a better customer experience
- TARS is ranked #1 in the Chatbot Platform Category, ratings presented by G2.
- We work with ~300 enterprises across the world like Bosch, American Express, Tata Motors Finance, Vodafone Qatar etc.
Position Overview :
- We're seeking highly competitive, data and results-driven leader with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. Reporting directly to the CEO and acting as a key member of the executive team, as a Sales Lead you will have worldwide responsibility for direct sales, channel sales, sales development, strategic partnerships, pre-sales, professional services and sales operations.
- You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organisation and leading the team to achieve aggressive growth and market disruption. As a Sales Lead you will foster close working relationships and partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization's efficient operation and success and will lead a team of ~10 people.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Passionately lead, drive and deliver the vision and mission for the business to create a self-fulfilling prophecy of market leadership
- Drive growth of existing strategic accounts and acquire new enterprise customers
- Create and drive new and strategic plans to meet company growth and market share goals
- Drive strategic deals and execute global expansion strategy
- Develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
- Strive to keep ahead of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities
- Provide exemplary leadership through training, coaching and mentorship to the sales organisation and set a daily example of core values and commitment to culture
Key Requirements :
- Integrity, high energy, a team player who wins a lot
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience as a Sales Leader selling SaaS and enterprise software in small and large company environments
- Experience in building and leading global sales organisations, with an ability to inspire and empower teams with the vast majority of them making plans
- Proficiency in sales processes, for qualification, technical proofs, negotiation, on-boarding, customer success and the full customer journey
- Exceptional cross-organisation collaboration and communication skills
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/contributing to enablement programmes to bring new team members up to speed quickly
- Seasoned leader who has a proven track record in hiring, mentoring and coaching their teams to reach peak performance and is able to make swift and decisive changes as needed to address performance/fit issues
- Strong executive presence and communication skills with the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars :
Freedom & Responsibility : If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
Great Salary & Equity : For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you- ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
Transparency : If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly : Allowances to set up workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier!
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting ride at Tars!